Everton fans attending the upcoming international friendly with Sporting Clube de Portugal have a chance to win a sensational VIP Goodison experience.
The Primeira Liga side are the visitors for the final pre-season friendly on Saturday 5 August, with tickets available from just £5.
And all supporters who have purchased a ticket for the game will be automatically entered into the free draw for this exciting, money-can’t buy prize.*
A number of lucky supporters will then enjoy an ‘access all areas’ day, which includes the following highlights:
- Met by a Club Ambassador
- Invited pitchside for photographs
- Interviewed in the Fan Zone ahead of the game for evertontv
- Visit the Media Suite and sit in the manager’s chair
- View the home dressing room
- Watch the players warm-up from a pitchside vantage point
- Enjoy the game from seats in one of the Goodison executive boxes
- Meet and greet with a selection of Men's Senior Team players following the game
- Gift bag for all VIP fans
* To qualify for the free draw to enjoy this unique experience, tickets for the Sporting CP game must be purchased by close of business on Monday 31 July. Winners will be contacted via email or phone on Tuesday 1 August.
Tickets are on general sale for the Sporting CP game, priced at: £20 Adults (18-64) £15 for 65+ and just £5 for Under-18s.