Everton has unveiled the logo and launched the official website for its new stadium.
The release of evertonstadium.com comes following the first anniversary of the start of construction commencing on the multi-million-pound project and delivers a wealth of new stories, blogs, videos, animations and images to celebrate the occasion.
Included on evertonstadium.com:
- A first graphical showcase of the new Everton Stadium logo, which combines the iconic setting on the waterfront with the unique architectural design of the stadium
- An exclusive blog from Everton Stadium Director Colin Chong reflecting on the year and outlining the next milestones to look out for
- A dedicated section for ‘ALL’- the bars, restaurants and experiences that will be available at Everton Stadium
- Exclusive content revealing more about the concept of ‘ALL’, where it originated and how it will play a part in the future of Everton Stadium
- An in-depth video reflecting on the progress made on the Bramley-Moore Dock site since ground was broken in August 2021
- A story and video detailing the installation of the first section of terracing on-site
To accompany the launch of evertonstadium.com, new accounts are now live on Instagram and Twitter (@evertonstadium) to communicate and share the latest news and content relating to the development of the 52,888-capacity arena located at Bramley-Moore Dock on the banks of the River Mersey.
A new monthly Everton Stadium newsletter also launches this month and will provide updates on the project direct to the inbox of fans registered for Club communications.
Visitors to evertonstadium.com will be able to register their interest in learning more about the packages and experiences that will be on offer when the iconic ground opens its doors.
Everton Chief Executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale said: “Delivering a stadium befitting its location, our city and our amazing fans is a responsibility that everybody at the Club takes incredibly seriously.
“As we enter the second year of construction on our new home, I am delighted the principles that have guided us from the outset – informed by an unprecedented level of fan consultation – are reflected in the magnificent arena that is rising from our site at Bramley-Moore Dock.
“The launch of the website for Everton Stadium provides an opportunity to share even more detail about what supporters can expect. There is a great deal of information to be shared in the months and years ahead. For the launch of the site, that detail includes an introduction to ‘ALL’.”
This video is for Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Hospitality Members
This content is available for free to Digital Members
To view this content you need to be a Season Ticket Holder, Hospitality Member or Official Member.
WELCOME TO 'ALL'
‘ALL’ presents a revolutionary re-set of traditional football hospitality. An incredibly wide choice of social spaces will be available for fans to choose from, with ‘ALL’ providing the chance to tailor a very personalised matchday, with a focus on what will make Everton Stadium so special - people and connections.
These unforgettable experiences delivered by ‘ALL’ vary from fine-dining to high street-style restaurants, from sports’ bars to traditional pubs and everything in-between.
This will be brought to life in the ‘Experience ALL’ Showroom at the Royal Liver Building, where visitors will gain an insight into the bars, restaurants and experiences on offer through the magic of virtual and augmented reality – and be able to secure their places at Everton Stadium. In order to manage demand, access to the Showroom will be invite only initially, with priority given to existing Goodison Park Seasonal Hospitality Members.