Everton in the Community will be offering mascot packages for three Premier League fixtures this season – the perfect gift for young Evertonians this Christmas.
Mascot places for the home fixtures against Brighton and Hove Albion, Newcastle United and Crystal Palace have been donated by Everton Football Club to its charity arm, which will enable them to raise vital funds to continue the fantastic work they deliver throughout Merseyside.
Aimed at young supporters aged between five and 12 years, the Everton in the Community mascot package is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for any young Toffee.
The package includes a pre-match football coaching session with Everton in the Community and the chance to meet a handful of first-team players for photographs pitchside at Goodison. The mascots will then make their way to their own private party room alongside their fellow mascots, with a buffet lunch and entertainment provided.
In preparation for kick-off, the children will be taken pitchside once again where they’ll get ready for their roles as player mascots before walking out onto the pitch in front of thousands of Evertonians to the sounds of Z-Cars.
The package costs £599+ VAT, however the charity also offers alternative payment plans. To find out more, contact our fundraising team on 0151 319 4037.
Everton in the Community mascot packages
- Football coaching session with Everton in the Community coaches on the Cruyff Court
- Meet a handful of Everton players as they arrive for the game
- Walk onto the pitch to Z-Cars alongside the players for kick off
- Enjoy a private party with your fellow mascots, with a buffet lunch in the Community Hub and entertainment
- Full Everton kit to take home
- Two tickets to watch the game (one mascot, plus one guest)
- Photograph in matchday programme
- Everton goody bag
- Souvenir photographs
Packages are for the following home fixtures:
Brighton & Hove Albion, Saturday 11 January 2020 (3pm)
Newcastle United, Tuesday 21 January 2020 (7.45pm)
Crystal Palace, Saturday 8 February 2020 (3pm)
Parents/guardians can register their interest by clicking here.