Established in 2021 in response to the failed proposals for a European Super League and the findings of the Government’s subsequent fan-led review of football, Everton's Fan Advisory Board (FAB) is an independent body for in-depth consultation with the Club’s hierarchy, including members of the Club’s Board.
Discussions focus on short, medium, and long-term strategic issues and give supporters a voice in, and an understanding of, some of the decision-making that directly impacts Evertonians.
The FAB are consulted on:
- Everton’s strategic vision and objectives
- Any proposals relating to Everton heritage
- Everton’s plan for broader supporter engagement
- Escalation, as agreed, of issues from organisations that have separate structured dialogue with Everton
- Stadium relocation and the Goodison legacy project
- Finance and revenue generation; and
- Governance, regulation, and compliance
Members serve one or three-year terms and a recruitment process and independently verified vote will take place each season to elect new members. Details of the recruitment process are published on evertonfc.com and FAB channels.