Here, we answer regular questions and address common issues surrounding live streaming for Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Hospitality Members.
Which games are being streamed?
Several pre-season games in the summer of 2023 are being shown on evertontv. All times BST unless stated.
- Friday 14 July: Stades Nyonnais, Colovray Sports Centre, Nyon, 6pm local time, 5pm BST
- Saturday 22 July: Wigan Athletic, DW Stadium, 2pm
- Tuesday 25 July: Bolton Wanderers, University of Bolton Stadium, 7.45pm
- Saturday 29 July: Stoke City, Bet365 Stadium, 3pm
- Saturday 5 August: Sporting Clube de Portugal, Goodison Park, 3pm*
* This game is not available in the UK due to the Uefa broadcasting regulations (often known as the Saturday afternoon blackout rule). It is also not available in Portugal, Brazil, Angola and Mozambique as Everton does not retain the broadcast rights in those territories.
Is Tranmere v Everton XI being streamed?
No, with this game being played at the same time as Wigan v Everton, we will only be showing that match live. Highlights and a full match replay of the Tranmere game will be available on evertontv later that day.
Who can watch the games?
2023/24 Season Ticket Members, Hospitality Members and those who sign up for our Adult or International Official Membership schemes will be able to stream the games live FOR FREE. Official Membership for 2023/24 is on sale now.
In addition, single-game streaming passes for the above games will be available for £8.99 per match. If you are a Season Ticket Member or an adult or international Official Member, you do not need to buy a match pass.
Please note, due to broadcast rights, on occasion, streaming will not be available in some territories. Please see above for details.
How do I watch?
- Season Ticket Members/Official Members/Hospitality Members - You’ll need to login to evertonfc.com using the same email address associated with the account with which you purchase your Season Ticket or Official Membership. The link to watch the stream will be displayed prominently on the homepage of the website. If you are planning on buying an Official Membership to access the live stream and a range of other benefits, please do so at least an hour before kick off. This allows our system sufficient time to reflect new Membership purchases and we advise against leaving it to the last minute. Memberships for 2023/24 are on sale now so please purchase in plenty of time for ahead of our friendly matches.
- Single Game Streaming Passes – Visit evertontv and select the match for which you’d like to buy a pass. You can login using your normal Everton details and complete the transaction. Then, simply return on matchday, ensure you are logged in and enjoy the game.
We recommend testing your login and playback experience in advance of the fixture you plan to watch to ensure you can complete the login process and watch video successfully.
If I buy my Season Ticket/Membership on the phone/at the box office, how do I watch?
You’ll need to register at evertonfc.com using the same email address provided when you purchased your Season Ticket or Membership. This should allow you access to the streams. We recommend carrying out this process well in advance of the game. If you have any issues or if you didn’t provide an email when purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a Pay-Per-View option?
Yes, the details are above. Click here to buy your match pass when they become available. Pay-per-view not available for Everton v Sporting CP.
I can’t seem to log in. What’s the problem?
We recommend carrying out the login process in plenty of time ahead of the game. If you have forgotten your password, please follow the ‘forgotten password’ process and do not set-up a new account with an alternative email address, as this will break the link between your membership and the online account. Password resets are verified by email, so please make sure you have access to the inbox of the email address you use for your membership.
We recommend checking your login and playback experience in advance of the fixture you plan to watch to ensure you can complete the process and watch video successfully.
I’ve logged in but I’m being told I need to be a Member when I already am.
Make sure you are logging in with the same email address you used when you purchased membership. If you purchased less than five minutes before trying to login, your Membership may not be appearing on our system. We advise buying in plenty of time ahead of the game.
Once purchased, we also recommend visiting our test page in advance of the fixture you plan to watch to ensure you can complete the login process and watch video successfully.
If you are still having problems accessing the stream 10 minutes after your purchase, please restart your device and log on again. If this doesn't solve the problem, please email email@example.com.
Can I watch on the Official Everton App?
Yes. Ensure you are logged into the App using the same details with which you purchased your Membership or Season Ticket, then look for the link on the home screen of the App. If you are buying a match pass, you’ll need to do so on a laptop or desktop computer or using your phone’s web browser, then head back to the App to watch.
The picture quality is jerky/low quality.
We are providing high quality HD streams of all games. Please ensure you have a fast and stable internet connection and aren’t running other streaming or high-intensity processes on the same device or network. In the unlikely event of any issues with the stream, we will make fans aware on Club platforms.
What are the broadcast restrictions?
The Club only has the rights to stream some games in certain territories. As mentioned above, Everton v Sporting is not available in the UK, Portugal, Brazil or Angola.
I can't watch live. Will the match be available to watch on demand?
Yes. We'll be uploading full matches after the game for eligible fans to watch. Highlights will be available on our usual club and social media platforms.
How can I check if my Official Membership includes pre-season matches?
Adult and International Members can watch pre-season matches for free. You can use the test video at the link below to check if your Official Membership package includes access to pre-season matches: https://evertontv.evertonfc.com/live