Our volunteer programme is aimed at individuals aged 16+, with no upper age limit. If you are aged 15 or under and wish to volunteer with EitC, then we have a special leadership programme called Kicks Captains.
Volunteering with EitC may help you:
- Gain confidence by providing you with the opportunity to try something new, gain real experience and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference by having a positive impact on people who need it most in our local community.
- Make new friends with volunteers and other individuals within the Everton Family.
- Learn new skills by trying new experiences.
- Take on a challenge by trying something different, achieving personal targets, putting your skills into practice and unlocking your hidden talents.
- Have fun!
There is extensive research which shows that volunteering in sport can also improve a person’s happiness and wellbeing. Join In have produced a piece of research called Hidden Diamonds, which shows that people who volunteer in sport generally:
- Have a lot to be proud of,
- Feel their life has more meaning because of volunteering,
- Have higher self-esteem, emotional wellbeing and resilience than those who have never volunteered,
- Are less likely to worry and less likely to feel anxious,
- Are more likely to feel what they do has importance.
If you’re interested in volunteering with EitC, please complete the form below, providing as much detail as possible. Our Volunteer Team will aim to reply to your enquiry within one week of your submission and will advise you on when our next Volunteer Recruitment Evening will take place.