“Through the positive promotion of sport, physical activity and the brand of Everton Football Club, we are committed to provide high quality, accessible participation and development opportunities that positively change lives and bring enjoyment to our communities”
With Payroll Giving, you can help us continue to operate all of our life changing programmes seven days a week, 365 days a year.
With over 40 programmes covering a wide range of social issues, including health, employability, anti-social behaviour, crime, education, dementia, poverty, youth engagement and disability, your support can make a huge difference.
- This is a simple, tax–efficient way to make regular donations to our charity.
- Paying less to give more – you get full tax relief on your donations.
- More control – you have full control over your donation and can stop any time.
- Great for busy people – it’s a quick and easy way to give to charity.
- Set up a regular donation from your salary for a tax efficient way to support the work of Everton in the Community.
- It gets better. Payroll Giving donations cost you at least 20 per cent less as they’re taken from your pre-tax pay – it’s the most efficient way to give.
If you’re an employee, your company may already have a Payroll Giving scheme established where the payroll department simply deducts the amount pledged from your pay. If it does not already have a scheme, you can ask your employer to set up one on your behalf. You can alter or withdraw from the scheme at any time
If you are an employer and looking for a simple way that you can engage your employees then Payroll Giving may be the answer. Payroll Giving has been shown to be great for your company’s image, as well as increasing staff morale, motivation, retention and recruitment.
For further information contact the fundraising team or click here.