Everton in the Community helps Everton Football Club to support in excess of 1,500 local charities per year to continue their vital work.
The Blues’ official charity organises the donation of merchandise and signed memorabilia to help other charities raise funds.
Everton in the Community also organises the appearance of members of the first-team squad to help raise awareness of various good causes around the city.
In an attempt to streamline this activity and make it easier for people to identify how they can request a charitable donation, Everton in the Community manages this function on behalf of the Club.
In order for your request to be considered you must include the following details:
- The registered name and number of the charity you would like to help with fundraising.
- The date and place of your event
- The name and address that you wish your donation to be sent to if you are successful.
- Requests will only be considered if they have been submitted to the appropriate department.
- The Club endeavour to assist with all requests within a 30-mile radius of Goodison Park.
- Due to the sheer volume of requests it is not always possible to assist every application. All those who do apply, may be assured that all applications are very carefully and sympathetically considered, however, will at all times remain entirely at the discretion of the Club.