We all know that even the most die-hard Season Ticket holder can’t make it to every match; life just gets in the way sometimes.
That’s why we partnered with StubHub to provide Everton’s Official Ticket Marketplace. So, instead of an empty seat when you can’t make it to the match, why not list your ticket on StubHub and let another supporter experience the amazing atmosphere of Goodison Park?
StubHub, an eBay company, is the world’s largest ticket marketplace and a place where Everton supporters can buy and sell tickets.
Selling tickets on StubHub is safe and stress-free. Every order is covered by StubHub’s FanProtectTM Guarantee and StubHub also handles all customer service and support. StubHub never sells tickets or sets any prices themselves. It’s also free to list your seats (you only pay a commission if they sell).
Learn more by visiting StubHub or our own page.
Since Everton and StubHub joined forces, we’ve helped dozens of supporters buy and sell tickets. We’d like to share some of the great feedback we’ve already received:
- “Excellent! It suits me perfectly because I used to be a season ticket holder, but now I have a 300-mile round trip and can’t make all the games. So when I am going I can get it easy on StubHub.” Derek Robinson
- “Brilliant – select ticket, pick it up at the ground – easy. Will use you again no question.” Keith Spencer
- "Very impressed. Very quick and easy.” Justin Dicks
How does StubHub work?
Listing your extra tickets for sale on StubHub is easy and you’ll be walked through each step of the process. To get started, you'll just select the match – or matches – you're selling tickets for. Please have your club customer number handy, as you'll need to enter it so StubHub can verify your ticket info with the club. Then, you'll price your tickets and set up your payment and contact info.
If your tickets sell, StubHub will send your ticket info to the club so they can remove the match tickets from your season ticket card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up at the stadium. StubHub will transfer the balance of your payment (after deducting their commission) to your PayPal account 5 to 8 business days after the match takes place.
If you ever have a question or need help, please contact StubHub’s Customer Service team.
|For buyers, StubHub guarantees:
For sellers, StubHub guarantees:
Can’t make it to a match? Sell your seat on StubHub!
Did you know you don’t have to leave your seat empty if you can’t make it to a match?
Everton have teamed up with StubHub.co.uk to give Season Ticket holders the chance to sell on their seats to other Blues fans if they are set to miss a game.
We know that even the most dedicated supporters may sometimes be forced to miss the occasional match due to family or work commitments.
If that happens, Season Ticket holders can head to StubHub.co.uk and sell their seat for that particular game.
- It’s free to list your seats
- You set your price and can change it whenever you like
- Every order is covered by StubHub’s FanProtect™ Guarantee
- You can remove your listing before it sells and your membership card will remain valid for the match
- If you choose to sell your seat, your membership card will be deactivated for that match
- You’ll never have to deal directly with the buyers. When a buyer makes a purchase, StubHub will send the ticket info to the Club so they can remove it from the seller’s membership card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up from the stadium on the day of the match