We are The People’s Card, a proud partner of The People’s Club
All of us at Sokin are thrilled to be partnering with Everton this season.
A club, which puts the fans at the very centre of everything they do, we feel many of Everton’s core values mirrors our own as a business focused on having a positive impact on the lives of those around us.
Greater access, inclusivity and non-discrimination sits at the heart of our story. Much like Everton who uses the power of sport to motivate, educate and inspire people in the local community, we focus on people.
By understanding the different needs and motivations of those looking to send money around the world, we support your financial freedom by providing straightforward, transparent money transfers globally at the swipe of a screen and click of a button. There are no hidden charges or commissions – just unlimited transfers for a fixed monthly fee.
About Sokin – The People’s Card
Sokin is a new global currency account provider focused on creating an open and transparent payments platform. For a fixed monthly fee, you can make unlimited payments and transfers with no hidden fees – just straightforward, transparent currency exchange and money transfers.
Using Sokin you can:
- Access everything you need for global payments and transfers in one, simple to use app.
- Seamlessly make unlimited international payments and transfers in 38 currencies to 200 countries and territories for £9.99 a month.
- Send and receive money from friends and family with a Sokin Global Currency Account.
- Use your Sokin account for your day-to-day needs.
- Enjoy straightforward currency exchange with no FX mark up.
- Use your contactless Sokin Card abroad for all your holiday payment needs.
Sokin was founded in 2019 by Vroon Modgill.