SuperDraw For Charities
Would you like to raise a significant amount of money for your charity every year?
By joining the Everton Lotto SuperDraw we believe you would be starting on the right track to achieve this.
The Lotto is run under the auspices of Everton Lotteries and is governed by a committee of members, complying with the rules and regulations of the Gambling Act 2005.
Our objects are to support Everton in the Community and further the interests of other sporting clubs and charitable organisations.
Everton and the Lotto have been working together for over 20 years raising over £1,000,000 for good causes.
We are now about to re-launch the Lotto SuperDraw to widen its scope and appeal with a new and exciting prize structure where each week members can win any one of 30 cash prizes ranging from £5 to £1000, plus signed shirts and other bonus prizes including pairs of Premier League match tickets.
What's more, every lottery member will be in with a chance of winning our massive rollover prize of up to £10,000 and two yearly prizes of £5,000 in our brand new SuperDraws.
Benefits Of Joining The Lotto SuperDraw
- Membership costs only £1 per week to join
- Each member receives a membership card on joining with SEVEN lucky numbers
- No prizes are shared
- No need to claim, prizes are paid out automatically
- No financial risk to you or your charity
- The Lotto will design, print and market all marketing material with your approval and at no cost to you
- Receive up to 60p for every £1 collected
- Registered with the Information Commissioner
- Stringent Data protection procedures in place
- Fully managed administrative lottery service
- No start up costs or running costs
- Full accounts provided for your audit records
- Charity initiatives, including merchandise, competitions and presentations
- Your charity acting as a lottery agent would receive a 10% bonus paid on any prize won by your members of £50 and above, including the £10,000 rollover and SuperDraw prizes, creating bonuses from £5 up to £1,000.
By inviting staff, colleagues, friends, families or anyone else who wishes to take part in the lotto with you, you will immediately start raising cash for your charity.
- 1,000 weekly paying lotto members equates to £31,200 per annum
- 2,000 weekly paying members equates to £62,400 per annum
- 4,000 weekly paying members equates to £124,800 per annum
We're sure you will agree that the Lotto SuperDraw for Charities offers a wide range of benefits and would run successfully alongside any present fundraising activities, in many cases enhancing them.
To participate in the Lotto SuperDraw for Charities and for further information, please contact the Everton Lottery Office on 0151 530 5266/5218.