StubHub Competition - Terms And Conditions
StubHub Competition - Terms and Conditions
Entries to the Prize Draw are bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. Two winners will receive a pair of hospitality tickets to the Everton v Fulham game on 27 April 2013.
4. Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the Prize Draw, any of the Promoter's agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants' eligibility.
5. Winners will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator from all eligible entries on Tuesday, 2 April 2013. For the name of prize winners, available after 2nd April 2013, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 15th April to: StubHub-Everton Competition Winners, 29 Great Portland Street, London W1W 8QG.
6. Everton will contact the winners to arrange collection of tickets.
7. Prizes are non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
8. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: PARTICIPANTS HEREBY AGREE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EBAY INTERNATIONAL AG AND STUBHUB EUROPE S.A.R.L. AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT PROMOTER HAS NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE COMPETITION. Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
14. The Promoter is eBay International AG of Helvetiastrasse 15/17, CH-3005, Bern, Switzerland