Russell and Case - Terms and Conditions
RUSSELL & CASE COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The win a Russell and Case Ring draw is open to all, except for employees (and their immediate families) of Everton and employees (and their immediate families) of the Everton's partners.
• To enter you need to be over 18. However, any persons under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian consent to you entering, to receiving information from Everton and Russell and Case in accordance with these terms and conditions and to you receiving a prize.
• The final entries for the Win a Russell and Case Ring competition will be accepted at 23:59 two days before the Player of the Month lunch. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
• The prize winner will be revealed, based on the aforementioned system, on the day of the Player of the Month lunch, and the winner's name will also be revealed on evertonfc.com. By entering into the Win a Russell and Case Ring Competition you consent to your name appearing on evertonfc.com and to attending a fitting at Russell and Case in Liverpool. The winner of certain prizes may be required to participate in a reasonable amount of publicity.
• Prizes (where applicable) will be dispatched within 30 days of each draw, provided we have been given your full and accurate contact details, including a valid postcode.
• All prizes are subject to availability. Should the prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted. There is no cash prize or other alternative prize available.
• By entering the Win a Russell and Case Ring Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Everton reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
• Everton reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
• Everton cannot accept any liability for entries which are delayed, invalid or not received for any reason.
• Everton cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Win a Russell and Case Ring competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Everton is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the Win a Russell and Case Ring competition. Nothing shall exclude or limited Everton's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
• Everton reserves the right to close or cancel the competition at any time should such a situation arise that compromises the business ethics of Everton.
• The decision of Everton in relation to all prize giveaways will be final and will be at the absolute discretion of Everton.
• You can contact us in relation to the Win a Russell and Case Ring competition by writing to Russell and Case Competition, Everton Football Club Goodison Park, Goodison Road, Liverpool, L4 4EL or by emailing email@example.com.