Objectives & Purposes
To improve the facilities and well being/welfare of all disabled supporters whilst attending Goodison Park.
- To promote the interests of EDSA members on a home and away basis and wherever possible visiting disabled supporters to Goodison Park.
- To co-ordinate the views of its members and to take appropriate action on matters of EDSA interest.
- To assist in the recruitment and maintenance of membership.
- To record minutes for each committee meeting
- To ensure the regular collection and remittances of subscriptions.
- To raise funds and to invite and receive contributions from any persons or organisations whatsoever by means of subscription, donation and otherwise.
- To co-operate with other voluntary bodies and statutory bodies operating in furtherance of the objectives of our association.