On 9 October 2007, Everton's Bellefield training ground played host to its last ever senior first-team training session.
After more than 60 years as a coaching facility for the Everton squad, the Blues departed their home in the West Derby area of Liverpool to move to a new state-of-the-art training complex at Finch Farm in Halewood.
During its time, Bellefield proved the bedrock for many successful Everton sides, having first been made available to the Club as a training ground in 1946 following the Second World War.
The site was then purchased from the owner, Mr Tyson, in 1965 and work began on turning the site into a modern new training facility.
That work was completed in the summer of 1966, with the new building opened by Mr J Richards, the president of the Football League, on 12 July 1966. It was a memorable summer for Everton and English football - coming as it did just weeks after the World Cup success and in time to welcome new summer signing Alan Ball.
A state-of-the-art facility at the time, Bellefield served Everton impeccably. But 41 years after its re-development, the Blues had to move with the times, relocating instead to a purpose-built facility providing greater space and the opportunity for the Everton senior squad and Academy to be based in the same location.