Oviedo Making Good Progress
Left-back speaks about his recovery and Costa Rica's World Cup.
Bryan Oviedo spoke exclusively to evertontv on the Blues’ first day of pre-season.
Manager Roberto Martinez revealed on Friday that the left-back is not expected to be fully fit from his broken leg until September.
And Oviedo was in good spirits as he reported back for fitness tests at Finch Farm.
Watch the video above to hear the fan favourite discuss the following subjects:
- His excitement at linking up again with his Everton teammates
- The progress he is making in his recovery from a broken leg
- What steps he will take throughout pre-season
- How he needs to take a cautious approach in his rehabilitation
- His thoughts on the World Cup
- The pride he has felt at Costa Rica’s achievements in Brazil
*App users can watch this video by navigating to the video section.