We Want Your Cup Memories
Win tickets to Swansea's game with Thomas Cook Sport.
Would you like to win tickets to Everton’s FA Cup with Budweiser clash against Swansea this Sunday?
Our official travel partner, Thomas Cook Sport, will be giving away three pairs of tickets for the game.
To be in with a chance of winning them, all you have to do is tweet @Everton with your memories of Everton FA Cup ties from years gone by using #IWasThere.
To enter the competition outside of Twitter please email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address and contact number.
The top entries, as judged by Everton and Thomas Cook Sport, will each win one of the pairs of tickets.
Thomas Cook Sport will be running similar ticket competitions for the rest of the season, so keep a look out on evertonfc.com or the Club's official Twitter page.
Terms and conditions apply.
This competition will come to a close on Friday 14 February at 5pm.
#IWasThere Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. Prize is two tickets for Everton v Swansea fixture on February 16, 1.30pm kick-off.
2. To enter upload your photo or tweet us your memory on twitter using @everton and #IWasThere. If the account names and hashtag are not used we cannot guarantee you have been entered into the competition.
3. To enter the competition outside of twitter please email your entry to Iwasthere@evertonfc.com along with your name, address and contact number.
4. By entering the competition you are giving Everton permission to publish your entry photograph on evertonfc.com
5. The price does not include travel to or from the ground.
6. Competition open to all UK residents over the age of 11 with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Everton FC, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
7. No cash alternative will be offered
8. The competition closes at 5pm on Friday 14 February 2014 and winners will be notified via social media or telephone
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative price of equal or greater value.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
12. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
13. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings LTD, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail LTD registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capital Holdings LTD registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com