Stevenage Ticket Notice
Criteria and further details announced for away cup tie.
Everton Football Club officials have today announced ticket details for the FA Cup fourth round fixture against Stevenage on Saturday 25 January (kick off 5.30pm).
The Club has received an allocation for the game of 1856 tickets and these will go on sale to 2013/14 Season Tickets with eight or more Barclays Premier League away credits from 8am on Tuesday 14 January.
Should any tickets remain, further sales information will be released on evertonfc.com on Friday 17 January.
There are two price options for the game with supporters able to purchase tickets in either the South Stand or the West Stand (both seating).
• Adults: £32
• Under-15s: £22
• Under-7s: £10
• Adults: £32
• Under 15s: £22
• Under 7s: £10
• 2013/14 Premier League away games (up to and including Stoke City) need to have been played to count towards your eight Premier League credits.
• Proof of age will be required on entry to the stadium with all Under-15 and Under-7 tickets.
• Stevenage will NOT be upgrading tickets on the day of the game.
• In order for supporters to receive a credit for attending this fixture, the customer reference number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale. Credits will not be applied retrospectively under any circumstances.
• All tickets are subject to availability.
Supporters can purchase a ticket online here or by calling 0871 663 1878.
Alternatively, they can visit the Park End Box Office at Goodison Park.
Shareholders who do not meet the Season Ticket sales criteria set out above and who wish to apply for a ticket should contact email@example.com no later than 6pm on Wednesday 15 January as applications received after this date will not be considered.
Hospitality members wishing to attend this fixture should contact the corporate sales team directly by clicking here or contacting 0151 530 5300.
Coach travel costs £30 and departs from Goodison at 11:30am. Supporters need to be members of the Travel Club to purchase coach tickets. The Travel Club Membership costs just £5 and can be purchased here, over the phone on 0871 663 1878* or in person at the Park End box office.
*Calls to the Club telephone number, 0871 663 1878, are charged at ten pence per minute from a BT landline, calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.