What Was Your First Game?
Win Norwich tickets by sharing your Goodison memories.
Fancy winning two tickets to this weekend’s game against Norwich? Well, here's your chance.
Our official travel partner Thomas Cook Sport will be giving away four pairs for the game taking place at Goodison Park this Saturday (3pm kick-off).
Click here to buy tickets!
This weekend’s fixture is our Junior Fans' Day so we are asking you to send us your memories of your first ever trip to Goodison.
All you have to do is tweet @Everton your memory using the hashtag #IWasThere.
To enter the competition outside of Twitter, please email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address and contact number.
The top entries, as judged by Everton and Thomas Cook Sport, will each win a pair of tickets.
Thomas Cook Sport will be running similar ticket competitions for the rest of the season, so keep a look out on evertonfc.com or the Club's official Twitter page.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Be at Goodison Park this season!
Tickets for Everton’s home fixtures this season are on sale through Thomas Cook Sport.
And new to this season are deals for a family of four to watch all the action at Goodison from just £199.
Starting at £79^ per person, an Everton Match Break includes a guaranteed match ticket and overnight accommodation in a hotel of your choice.
Ensure you will be there this season by clicking here or calling the Thomas Cook Sport team on 0844 800 9900.
^ From price is based on two adults sharing a twin room in a three-star hotel for the Everton v Cardiff fixture.
Terms and conditions
1. Prize is two tickets to the Everton v Norwich game on Saturday 11 January. Kick-off is at 3pm.
2. To enter upload your photo or tweet us your memory on twitter using @Everton and #IWasThere. If the account names and hashtag are not used we cannot guarantee you have been entered into the competition.
3. To enter the competition outside of Twitter please email your entry to Iwasthere@evertonfc.com along with your name, address and contact number.
4. By entering the competition you are giving Everton permission to publish your entry photograph on evertonfc.com
5. The prize does not include travel to or from the ground.
6. Competition open to all UK residents over the age of 11 with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Everton FC, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
7. No cash alternative will be offered
8. The competition closes at 12pm on Thursday 9 January and winners will be notified via social media.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
12. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
13. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com