StubHub Offers Everton Fans a Helping Hand
Watch this special video and win with StubHub.
As a lifelong Everton fan what could be better than a visit from Blues legend, Ian Snodin?
In this video, produced with StubHub, the official ticket marketplace of Everton, Ian arrives at grandma Olive’s house to thank her for a lifetime’s support.
It’s matchday and Ian is on his way to Goodison Park, but Olive persuades him to lend her a helping hand around the house. Can he make it to the game in time?
Eagle-eyed fans might want to watch closely for a signed Everton shirt. Tweet at @stubhubuk using #helpinghand for the chance to win it!
There are many reasons you might miss the occasional match, but with StubHub Season Ticket holders can now sell their seat to other Blues fans. Available on any Barclays Premier League home match, it means that even when you can’t make the game there will still be a twelfth man to cheer on a victory at Goodison Park.
Whatever the reason you can’t make the game, list your seat at www.stubhub.co.uk/everton.
Terms and Conditions
STUBHUB.CO.UK EVERTON PRIZE DRAW
09:00 am Thursday 9th May 2013,- 00.00 am Monday 20th May 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY Entries to the Prize Draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ELIGIBILTY: The StubHub.co.uk prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to those 18 years or older who are lawful residents of England and who choose to enter the StubHub EVERTON Prize Draw (the "Participant"). Employees, directors, officers and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and their respective household members ,of eBay International AG (the "Promoter"), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. The laws of England govern this Prize Draw.
2. PRIZE DRAW TIMING: The Prize Draw begins at 9am on Thursday 9th May 2013 and ends at midnight on 20th May 2013 (the "Promotional Period.")
3. HOW TO ENTER: Participants should Tweet and follow @Everton and @StubHubUK, referencing #HelpingHand and state where the Everton signed shirt is located in the StubHub Everton Helping Hands video.
4. PRIZE: The prize winner plus one guest shall have a tour of Goodison Park on a non matchday hosted by Ian Snoddin (the "Tour") The prize winner will also receive a 2012/2013 squad signed shirt and photographs of their experience. An article about the prize and prize winner and guest shall also appear on Evertonfc.com and on Stubhub's Facebook and Twitter accounts. The exact date and time of the Tour shall be at Everton Football Club's sole discretion and shall be advised to the prize winner no later than 1st August 2013.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse to award the prize) if the Sponsor deems the selected prize to be unsuitable (including, but not limited to, if a Participant is not of a suitable age to attend the event). The Prize not transferable; no substitutions or cash alternatives are permitted, except by the Promoter at its sole discretion. Use of the Prize and attendance at the event shall be at the sole risk of the prize-winners, and the Promoter accepts no liability in respect thereof. The prize-winners will be required to participate in reasonable social media activities promoting StubHub.co.uk, including by posting about their win on Facebook® and/or Twitter® (as reasonably directed by the Promoter). All taxes and any other costs related to this prize not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. In the event of any dispute regarding the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.