Win A VIP Matchday Experience
Buy a Season Ticket and win exclusive prize, courtesy of StubHub.
Buy a season ticket before 19 April and be in with a chance of winning a VIP experience when West Ham United visit Goodison Park for Everton’s final home fixture of 2012/13.
StubHub.co.uk are giving one lucky winner and their guest a matchday they will never forget, with prizes including:
- A tour of the home dressing room by Everton legend Graeme Sharp
- Delivery of your Season Tickets by a first team player at the side of the pitch
- Hospitality in the 1878 Lounge for you and a guest, with champagne on arrival, a three-course meal, complimentary drinks and directors’ box seating
- The chance to watch the players warm up pitchside before kick-off
- A souvenir in the form of a match-worn shirt, presented after the match
All supporters who purchase a Season Ticket before the Early Bird deadline are automatically entered into the competition. Click here now to book your seat at Goodison Park for 2013/14.
Can’t make it to a match?
Sell your seat on StubHub
Busy lives mean that even the biggest Blues supporter may have to miss the occasional match.
StubHub, the official secondary ticketing partner for Everton, gives season ticket holders an official channel to sell their seat to other Blues fans for any Barclays Premier League home matches that they can’t attend.
- It’s free to list your seat and you only pay a commission if they sell
- You set your price and can adjust it at any time before your seat sells
- You can remove your listing before it sells and your ticket will remain valid for the match
- You’ll get paid for all sales you complete as promised in your listing
- You’ll never have to deal directly with buyers – Everton will print a match day ticket for the buyer to pick up at the match
- Every order is backed by the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee
This season, Everton supporters have been enjoying the ease, safety and convenience of using StubHub. Here are a few of the comments we’ve recently received:
“When I read about the club’s deal with StubHub last summer, it was the first time since moving away from Wirral that buying a season ticket became economically viable.” – Neil, Season Ticket holder
“Brilliant. Select ticket, pick it up at the ground. Easy. Will use you again no question.” – Keith, Blues fan since 1971
“Very impressed. Very quick and easy.” – Justin, fan since 1974
To sell your seat for any home matches you can’t attend, or learn more about the partnership, simply go to stubhub.co.uk/everton