Interview A First Team Player
Enter our Britannia competition to win exclusive opportunity.
Blues fans have the chance to become an evertontv reporter for the day and interview one of their favourite players at the Club’s training ground.
Everton have teamed up with Britannia to offer supporters a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to put their questions to a first team player and see their interview published in the Club’s official Evertonian magazine.
As part of the unique prize, the lucky winner will also receive a tour of Finch Farm, a signed copy of the Evertonian magazine and a personalised shirt.
Every person who applies for a mortgage with Britannia between now and Tuesday 30 April will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
As an official partner, Britannia aim to ensure all Blues have access to a great mortgage offer and their goal is to find a mortgage to suit everyone.
They are committed to try and beat the current rate paid by home owners and ultimately, save money for supporters.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
To find out more or to apply, click here, drop into any Britannia branch or call 0808 156 5579.
For terms and conditions of the competition, see below...
1.There is one prize consisting of an interview with an Everton first-team player at the Finch Farm training ground – player to be confirmed nearer the scheduled date. Your interview will be published in the Club’s Evertonian magazine the following month and you’ll receive a copy signed by the player as well as a personalised shirt. You and a guest of your choice will receive lunch at the training ground and a tour.
2. The prize draw promoter is The Co-operative Bank plc trading as Britannia, Head Office, Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP.
3. Entry into this prize draw constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
4. To enter the prize draw the entrant will need to apply for an Everton Mortgage between Monday 28 January 2013 and Tuesday 30 April 2013 and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. You must be a UK resident and aged 18 or over. You can apply by telephone, in branch or online at britannia.co.uk/evertonfc
5. Only one entry per person.
6. Closing date for receipt of entries by mortgage application is Tuesday 30 April, 2013.
7. No purchase necessary. If you do not want to make a mortgage application entry by post will be accepted subject to you posting your name, address and telephone number to: Partnerships Business The Co-operative Bank, 2nd Floor, Miller Street, Manchester, M60 0AL. All postal entries must be received by Tuesday 30 April 2013. No other method of entry will be accepted.
8. The draw will take place on Friday 10 May 2013 where one winner will be drawn at random using a secure computer based program and the winner will be notified by telephone using the details on the mortgage application form or postal entry within seven days. It is intended that the prize will be fulfilled at Finch Farm at the start of the 2013/14 season, if this is not possible alternative arrangements will be made with the winner.
9. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winner within seven days from the day of the draw then no more attempts will be made to contact the winner and the prize will be forfeited. A new winner will then be selected from the remaining entries.
10. The name and county of the winner will be available on request 14 days after the draw from the address in point 7.
11. If there is any dispute about the receipt or validity of any entry or any other aspect of the competition this will be decided by Britannia. The promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner and their guest may be requested to participate in post event publicity.
13. The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. Unless you have expressly consented to the use of your personal information for future marketing purposes or you are selected as the winner your personal information will be used to administer this promotion only.
14. The winner authorises Everton Football Club and Britannia to publish their name when announcing the winner of the draw without prior permission or financial compensation or the attribution of rights other than the prize awarded and those rights protected by current data protection legislation.
15. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available. In the event of the prize being unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to supply an alternative item of similar value.
16. Britannia and Everton Football Club accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from its issue or use of the prize.
17. Entry to the prize draw is not open to individuals working for The Co-operative Bank plc, Everton Football Club or any agents and anyone professionally connected with the draw.
18. This prize draw shall be governed in accordance with English law. The Bank reserves the right to decline any application.
Britannia is a trading name used by The Co-operative Bank plc.
The Co-operative Bank reserves the right to change or withdraw this, or any of their mortgage offers at any time.
Credit facilities are provided by The Co-operative Bank and are subject to status and our lending policy. The Co-operative Bank plc (Registered No. 990937) PO Box 101, Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. The Co-operative Bank is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (No. 121885), subscribes to the Lending Code and the Financial Ombudsman Service and is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading (No. 006110). The Co-operative Bank p.l.c (Registered No. 990937) Head Office, PO Box 101, 1 Balloon St, Manchester, M60 4EP.
Calls may be monitored or recorded for security and training purposes. Calls to 0808 numbers are free from UK landlines.