FIFA 13: Upload Your Goals
Upload your best goals on FIFA 13 and win match tickets.
How would you like to win a signed Everton shirt and match tickets? Well here's how...
Our video gaming partner EA SPORTS is offering you the chance to prove your FIFA 13 skills and win prizes. All you have to do is upload your best FIFA 13 goal versus Liverpool and if your goal makes the top 5 video, your fellow fans will vote to pick the best goal! The goal with the most votes will win.
Click here to submit your goal!
For instructions on how to upload your FIFA 13 goal, visit the EA SPORTS Football website by clicking here.
So get scoring! You have until the end of Wednesday (24 October) to get your goal submitted. EA SPORTS will then choose the best five for the vote. Check back to evertonfc.com for the top five goals video on Thursday.
All supporters will then be able to vote for the best goal submitted and the goal with the most votes will win.
Remember, you must be scoring for Everton against Liverpool for your chance to win a signed Everton shirt and match tickets to our home game against Norwich.
Terms and Conditions
- The top 5 goals will be chosen by the editorial team at www.easportsfootball.com
- Only 1 video of yours can make the top 5 but you can submit as many goals as you want
- You must score your goal with Everton and the opposition must be Liverpool - other teams entries will be disqualified
- The video as voted for on Everton's facebook page with the most votes wins a squad signed Everton Shirt and 2 tickets to Everton v Norwich on November 24th.
- The closing date to upload videos is 16.00 (GMT) on 24th October 2012
- Voting opens at 16.00 (GMT) on 25th November 2012
- You may vote for your favourite finalist at www.facebook.com/everton
- Voting closes at 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 28th November 2012
- The promoter is Electronic Arts, Onslow House, Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4TN
- The competition is not open to employees of Electronic Arts or Everton Football Club
- Electronic Arts accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries
- If entering on behalf of another person, you must obtain permission from them before using their personal details to enter the competition
- The prize is non-transferable and there will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes for any reason
- Electronic Arts reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules or in the event Electronic Arts is not certain about the identity of the winner
- Electronic Arts has a right to withdraw the prize in its absolute discretion without incurring liability
- By entering the competition, you are warranting that i) you have the right to use the material submitted as part of your entry including, without limitation, the right to use the video footage and/or photographs or images; and ii) the material does not violate any laws or privacy and/or intellectual property rights of third parties
- Electronic Arts will own the copyright in all competition entries and shall have the right to publish and distribute the content as they see fit
- Entry into the competition authorises Everton and Electronic Arts to publish the name of the winners
- All entrants must provide at least one valid contact telephone number and an email address
- Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The terms and conditions of this competition shall be governed by English law
- There is no restriction on the number of votes you may cast
- Finalists are not entitled to vote
- The finalist who receives the most votes will be the winner
- The winning finalist will be notified by email or telephone within 48 hours of the close of voting
- When entering the competition, you acknowledge that your name and e-mail address (the "Personal Data") will have been made available to the Electronic Arts and Everton FC.