Marco Silva spoke to the media on Thursday afternoon ahead of Everton's clash with West Ham United this weekend.
The Blues manager tackled a host of subjects in advance of his side's return to action following the international break.
Key points included:
- Michael Keane's England goalscoring exploits and the 'quality' defender's capacity to continue improving.
- The extent of the injury suffered by defender Yerry Mina playing for Colombia against South Korea in midweek.
- The fitness of Lucas Digne, Andre Gomes and Phil Jagileka.
- Cenk Tosun's double for Turkey being valuable for the striker's confidence and proving he is "ready to help Everton".
- How Everton's victory over Chelsea in their most recent outing "proved what we are capable of".
- The threat likely to posed on Saturday by West Ham's excellent midfielders and forwards.
- The retirement of "fantastic" former Everton midfielder Tim Cahill.
- Richarlison's extraordinary potential.
Watch the press conference by clicking on the video below or via our official YouTube page.