Marco Silva held his pre-match press conference on Friday ahead of this weekend's Premier League clash at home to Wolves.
Everton return to Goodison Park on Saturday looking to build on their 1-0 victory at Huddersfield Town in midweek, knowing another three points is likely to lift them to seventh place in the table.
Key points from the press conference included:
- Leighton Baines (ribs) and Idrissa Gana Gueye (groin) will be assessed on Saturday to see if they are available to play, but centre-backs Yerry Mina and Phil Jagielka remain injured.
- Silva on how he was pleased to keep hold of a player of Gana's quality after a deadline-day bid from Paris Saint Germain.
- How the manager's focus is now on his talented squad and Saturday's visit of Wolves.
- The importance to build on Tuesday night's win and clean sheet at Huddersfield in front of a strong atmosphere at Goodison.
- The need to be stronger with and without the ball against Wolves and deal with their counter-attacking.
Watch Silva's press conference now by clicking on the video below or via our official YouTube page.