Supporters travelling to Everton’s game at Southampton on Saturday 19 January (3pm kick-off) are advised of railway engineering works in the south coast area which will cause several services to be altered.
The lines between Eastleigh and St Denys will be closed all day on the Saturday, with all lines in the Eastleigh area closed on Sunday 20 January.
Further information on Saturday’s service in the area:
• An hourly service between London Waterloo and Weymouth will be diverted between Woking and Southampton Central, calling at Guildford, Havant and Fareham. Long-distance passengers should use these trains where possible to avoid the bus services.
• Train services will run between London Waterloo and Eastleigh.
• Bus services will run between Eastleigh and Southampton Central.
• A revised train service will run between Southampton Central and Weymouth.
• Buses will replace trains between Southampton Central and Romsey via Eastleigh.
Full and updated information can be found here: https://www.southwesternrailway.com/plan-my-journey/planned-improvements/january-works