Everton v Southampton
Carabao Cup third round
Tuesday 2 October, 7.45pm
Everton welcome Southampton to Goodison Park on Tuesday night in the third round of the Carabao Cup.
As usual, there is plenty of activity going on around the ground before the action begins, across the Fan Zone, Matchday Hub and more.
A stadium guide for visiting fans is available here.
- Live music from the Mac Bros
- Team news with Eammon O’Keeffe
- Interviews with opposition journalist
- Face painter under gazebo
- Picture quiz competition – win a £25 shop voucher
The People’s Hub
- Open to the public from 5pm and closes at 7.30pm
- Catering to include pre-packed sandwiches, tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks.
- Outdoor furniture and screens in place
St Luke’s Church
- The EFC Heritage Society is based upstairs at St Luke's church, before every home game, where it presents photographic displays relating to the history of our great club. You can also purchase Everton programmes, books, memorabilia and autographed items from players past and present
- Toffee Art have a great range of artwork, prints, t-shirts and coasters, while The Ruleteros are also present selling souvenirs of the Everton club in Chile
- Memorial Garden open between 6.15pm and 7.15pm.