Sam Allardyce held his pre-match press conference on Friday afternoon ahead of Saturday's clash with Premier League champions Chelsea.
The Blues boss spoke to the media at USM Finch Farm. Key topics included:
- The challenge to extend their six-match unbeaten run and "be the best they can be" against the champions.
- Calling on his players to "take risks" and play "positive football" to get results.
- Confirming Ross Barkley is back in training and could be available again in early January.
- Yannick Bolasie will be considered for a place on the bench against Chelsea.
- The benefits of giving his squad playing time in Tuesday's 11 v 11 behind-closed-doors match at USM Finch Farm.
- Hoping he can be a lucky omen for Everton, having beaten Chelsea in his past two games as a manager.
Watch the press conference in full by clicking on the link below.