Everton Football Club and Everton in the Community have been shortlisted in a number of categories at two upcoming prestigious award ceremonies.
The Blues and its official charity have been announced as finalists in four categories at this year’s Northern Marketing Awards,
Taking place on Thursday 1 November at the Hilton in Manchester, the Northern Marketing Awards celebrate the excellence, creativity and achievements of the marketing industry in the North.
The shortlisted entries are as follows:
- Best B2C Campaign - Everton Football Club – Season Ticket Campaign – One for All
- Best Not-For-Profit Campaign – Home Is Where The Heart Is
- Best CSR Campaign – EitC ‘The Blue Mile’
- Best Use of Research or Insight Campaign – Everton Football Club – Season Ticket Campaign – One for All
The Club and EitC have also been recognised in no fewer than five categories for the 2017 Northwest Football Awards in recognition of its work throughout the last 12 months.
The awards mark the 10th year of recognising the good, the great and the unsung of the beautiful game in the region and Everton have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Club Marketing, Sponsorship & Engagement – Everton Football Club, 2017/18 Season Ticket campaign – One For All/All For One
- Best Club Marketing, Sponsorship & Engagement – Everton Football Club/IWF/Kenyons – See it Report it
- Kick It Out Promoting Inclusion – Everton Football Club and EitC, Positively Promoting Equality and Diversity
- Unsung Hero – Lee Johnson
- Community Club of the Year – Premier League
- Community Initiative of the Year – Imagine Your Goals
Dr Ian Irving has also been shortlisted for the ‘Fabrice Muamba Award for Outstanding Service to Football Medicine and Science’.
This year’s Northwest Football Awards will take place at The Point, Emirates Old Trafford on Monday 13 November and will be hosted by the BBC’s Dan Walker.
Voting is still open for the Player of the Year and Rising Star categories along with the Fan TV Channel of the Year and you can cast your votes for Tom Davies, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Gabby George and Megan Finnigan here