Everton Ladies has agreed a deal with its first ever Official Health Partner.
Nuffield Health, a not-for-profit organisation, will become the Club’s new ‘home of fitness’, providing around the clock access to the very best in gym facilities.
The one-year-deal kick-started last month, as the players continued their gruelling preparation for their return to the FA’s Women’s Super League 1.
Everton Ladies manager, Andy Spence, said: “Next month will see the squad begin our new league campaign and, to succeed, we’ll need to be as physically strong as possible.
“Partnering up with Nuffield ensures that our players have access to the very best in gym equipment at all times, as well as training at the Club’s USM Finch Farm with the First Team and Academy.
“We’re also delighted to show that, as the Club continues to develop on the pitch, we’re building a foundation for success off it as well.”
To celebrate the partnership, Nuffield Health is offering football fans the chance to enjoy a FREE 7 Day Pass (T/Cs apply*). To redeem, simply call 0151 707 6000
and quote ‘Everton Ladies offer’.
Nuffield Health is a network of hospitals, medical clinics, fitness and wellbeing clubs and diagnostic units across the UK. As seen at Everton Football Club, it also supports businesses in looking after their employees, by operating their fitness and wellbeing facilities services.
Through its experts, Nuffield Health links offers connected healthcare provision, including nutritional therapy, emotional wellbeing, occupational health, comprehensive health assessments, personal training and hospital treatments. It also boasts the largest network of physiotherapists outside of the NHS.
Everton Ladies - Free 7-day pass Terms and Conditions
· Customer must call their local club to book an appointment before visiting the centre. Failure to book an appointment in advance may result in refused entry into the club.
· Customer must bring photo identification to their appointment.
· Free 7-day pass excludes any paid for activities e.g. treatments, health MOT, physiotherapist, session with wellbeing advisor and paid-for classes.
· Only one Free 7-day passes per person and are for first time visitors only. After this all-day passes will be charged at the standard guest pass rate at all centres.
· Minimum aged 18 years.
· There is no cash alternative.
· We may restrict guests to a maximum of 12 visits per year.
· Nuffield Health reserves the right to end or vary this promotion at any time.
· Subject to availability and at Club Manager’s discretion.