Umbro, the Club’s technical partner, is offering Evertonians the chance to bid for an exclusive Premier League matchday experience in their executive box.
Everton take on Leicester City in the Premier League on Sunday 9 April, 4pm kick-off, and Umbro are giving-up their hospitality box, offering some of the best views at Goodison Park, for the fixture to raise money for Everton in the Community’s ‘Home Is Where The Heart Is’ fundraising campaign.
All supporters have the opportunity to bid for the chance to win the prize, which will also include visits from the Under-23s manager David Unsworth and Umbro athlete and Under-23s captain Jonjoe Kenny.
The all-inclusive experience offers the following:
• A three-course meal for up to 10 people
• Champagne on arrival and complimentary drinks pre and post-match
• Dedicated waitress service throughout the day
• Pitchside photos with a former Everton player and current Club Ambassador
• Full squad signed Everton shirt
• Matchday programmes and teamsheets for all guests
If you would like to bid for this unforgettable matchday prize then visit the Charity Stars website here.
For more information on the offer please contact Everton in the Community’s Fundraising Team on 0151 530 5260
Terms and Conditions
• The experience is non-transferable.
• The fixture and date may be subject to change.
• If any part of the prize cannot be fulfilled, for reasons beyond the control of the Club, Everton will replace with something of a similar value.