If you have been following Yannick Bolasie’s Instagram account recently, you will know that his ‘idol’ Thierry Henry was down at Finch Farm recently.
But the former Arsenal and Barcelona striker turned Sky Sports pundit was not there just to make the Everton winger’s day. He had work to do.
Ahead of the Blues’ clash with Crystal Palace, Henry caught up with a player he has already got to know through his new role as assistant coach with the Belgium national team.
Romelu Lukaku has often spoken of his admiration for strikers of the calibre of Henry and when the pair sat down together at the Toffees’ training base, they had much to discuss.
Watch the video above to hear Henry ask Lukaku about:
- Why Ronald Koeman can improve him as a player
- What he feels he needs to add to his game
- Why it’s time to ‘maximise his full potential’
- Why he ‘live, eats, breathes football’ and his love for the game
- His thoughts on the game against Crystal Palace, live on Sky Sports.
App users will need to head to the ‘Video’ tab to view.
Pictures courtesy of Sky Sports HD.