- ALL Adult Season Ticket prices reduced by more than 5%.
- Junior price age category extended by two years from 16 to 18.
- Junior Season Tickets reduced by £50 from £199 to £149 in all stands other than the Family Enclosure. Family Enclosure frozen at £149.
- Young Adult Season Ticket extended up to the age of 22 and priced at £299 in all stands.
- All Senior (65 and over) Season Tickets reduced to £299 in all stands.
- Kids’ (up to 11) Season Tickets frozen at £95.
- Adult prices start at just over £22 per game.
- Concession prices:
- Up to 11: £5 per game
- 11 to 18: less than £8 per game
- Young adults 18-22: less than £16 per game
- One in four of our current Season Ticket holders is under the age of 22.
- Season Tickets on sale from Monday 21 March at 8am.
Everton has announced a reduction in Season Ticket prices for ALL
Adults for the 2016/17 campaign. As part of the Club’s commitment to affordable football, the move to reduce Season Tickets for ALL
Adults represents a ‘free game’ when compared to 2015/16 prices – and means on average across the stadium, a Season Ticket bought during the Early Bird window for the 2016/17 season is cheaper than a decade ago
Adult seats for 2016/17 will be available from only £420 during the Early Bird period.
Season Tickets for young Evertonians in Junior and Infants schools and aged 11 and under are frozen, remaining at £95 – just £5 per game – and are available in any stand across the stadium. The Club will also lift the upper age limit for young Blues from 16 to 18 years old. Prices for those young fans will be £149 throughout the stadium, less than £8 per game and a £50 price reduction for this age group in all stands with the exception of the Family Enclosure where the price has been frozen at £149.
Fans aged between 18 and 22, at university or college, on apprenticeships or in their first jobs, or trying to find work will be able to buy a ‘Young Adult’ Season Ticket fixed at £299 across all stands, replacing this season’s price of up to £382, and costing our young adult fans less than £16 per game to watch Premier League action at Goodison Park.
Prices are also reduced in the Senior category with a Season Ticket in any stand in the stadium reduced to £299, representing a saving of between £29 and £86 for the 3,000 fans in this age group.
Chief Executive Officer Robert Elstone said: “Throughout the current season, the Premier League has been challenged on pricing decisions. As we have said repeatedly, we endorse such scrutiny. We have listened and we agree. We believe our pricing plan for Season Tickets for 2016/17 clearly demonstrates our commitment to providing value for money and to making the game accessible to the widest possible cross-section of supporters.”
“After listening to fans, consulting with our Fans’ Forum, considering different options, reviewing budgets and sharing our ideas with the Board, we made the decision to ensure our Season Ticket pricing for 2016/17 offered something for everyone. We were conscious of the substantial uplift in the value of our media rights next season and reflecting how we operate at Everton, not only will we offer significant savings for the majority of our young and senior Evertonians, we will reward all adult Season Ticket holders with a price reduction of one-nineteenth, one free game, and more than £27 off in the Lower Bullens.”
Almost 25,000 fans benefited from the Early Bird price window when purchasing Season Tickets for the 2015/16 campaign and the Club’s ongoing commitment to make football affordable for families and young people has resulted in one in four current Season Ticket holders being under the age of 22. The Early Bird window for Season Ticket sales will open on Monday, 21 March at 8am and will remain open until midnight on Wednesday, 25 May. The Guarantee Your Seat Deadline for existing Season Ticket holders will be Tuesday, 3 May.
Everton will continue to offer a nine-month interest free payment option through MasterCard, and a Direct Debit facility available over 10 monthly instalments. There will be no booking fee for online transactions.
- A ‘Kid’ is defined as a person aged 10 or under on 31 August 2016.
- A ‘Junior’ is defined as a person aged 11 to 17 on 31 August 2016.
- A ‘Young Adult’ is defined as a person aged 18 to 21 on 31 August 2016.
- A ‘Senior’ is defined as a person aged 65 or over on 1 September 2016.
- There must be at least one Junior/Kid and one Adult per group and a maximum of two Adults to one Junior/Kid for Season Ticket purchases in the Family Enclosure stand.
- A copy of a birth certificate or passport must be provided when purchasing a Senior, Young Adult, Junior or Kids’ Season Ticket.
- The Club will announce Hospitality pricing in the coming weeks.