Can’t make it to a match? Sell your seat on StubHub!
Did you know you don’t have to leave your seat empty if you can’t make it to a match?
Everton have teamed up with StubHub.co.uk to give Season Ticket holders the chance to sell on their seats to other Blues fans if they are set to miss a game.
We know that even the most dedicated supporters may sometimes be forced to miss the occasional match due to family or work commitments.
If that happens, Season Ticket holders can head to StubHub.co.uk and sell their seat for that particular game.
StubHub benefits for the 2014/15 season:
- It’s free to list your seats
- You set your price and can change it whenever you like - neither the Club nor StubHub will ever dictate prices
- Every order is covered by StubHub’s FanProtect™ Guarantee
- You can remove your listing before it sells and your membership card will remain valid for the match
- If you choose to sell your seat, your membership card will be deactivated for that match
- You’ll never have to deal directly with the buyers. When a buyer makes a purchase, StubHub will send the ticket info to the Club so they can remove it from the seller’s membership card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up from the stadium on the day of the match
Last season, hundreds of Everton Season Ticket holders took advantage of the ease, safety and convenience of buying and selling on StubHub.
And it's not too late to become a Season Ticket holder in 2014/15!
However, with Everton set to step out for their first home game of the campaign on Saturday, there's now less than 48 hours remaining for Blues to guarantee their seat for every Premier League clash at Goodison Park this term.
To find out more about 2014/15 Season Tickets, including how to buy and the other great benefits on offer to Season Ticket holders, click here.