evertontv has already streamed three pre-season games LIVE this summer - and on Saturday we will be bringing you the Blues' final warm-up match against SC Paderborn.
The contest at the Benteler Arena kicks off at 3pm UK time (4pm local time) and here is your guide on how to tune in…
1. Visit evertonfc.com/evertontvlive
2. Select the game, priced at just £3.99.
3. Log in to your evertonfc.com account when prompted.
4. Complete the payment process. You will receive a confirmation email to the email address with which you logged in.
5. Read the FAQs and additional information in the right hand column of evertonfc.com/evertontvlive
6. Visit evertonfc.com/livematch to watch the game. We recommend logging on 20 minutes before kick off.
evertontv’s coverage will feature Graham Stuart in the expert summariser’s slot, alongside resident commentator Darren Griffiths.
As well as on PC and Mac, it will be possible to watch the match on an iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad. Android devices are also supported, but it is recommended you are running version 4.0 or above.
If you have already subcribed to one of our multi-game packages, log in here to watch the game.