Roberto Martinez has been living in Britain since joining Wigan Athletic in 1995.
Born and raised in Spain, the Everton manager has fused the two contrasting lifestyles during his time on these shores.
evertontv spoke to Martinez about his Spanish roots and his 20 years of life in Britain which has seen him experience England, Scotland and Wales.
You can watch the interview now as the Blues boss talks about:
- Feeling like an adopted Brit
- Learning about different areas of the United Kingdom
- How Britain has changed since he arrived in 1995
- What he likes about the British way of life
- Which country he would like his daughter to represent
- His love of roast beef!
View the video in the window above or if you are using the App, navigate to the ‘videos’ page.