Fancy winning two tickets to next weekend’s game against Manchester City? Well, here’s your chance!
Our official travel partner Thomas Cook Sport will be giving away three pairs for the visit, a game which takes place as Goodison Park on Saturday 3 May (kick off 5.30pm).
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning, is tweet us your proudest moment to be blue from this season at @Everton using the hashtag #iwasthere and #ProudToBeBlue.
To enter the competition outside of Twitter, please email your entry to email@example.com along with your name, address and contact number.
The top three entries, as judged by Everton and Thomas Cook Sport, will win one of the pairs of tickets.
#IWasThere Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Prize is two tickets for Everton v Manchester City on 3 May, 2014.
2. To enter upload your photo or tweet us your memory on twitter using @everton, #IWasThere and #proudtobeblue. If the account names and hashtags are not used we cannot guarantee you have been entered into the competition.
3. To enter the competition outside of Twitter please email your entry to Iwasthere@evertonfc.com along with your name, address and contact number.
4. By entering the competition you are giving Everton permission to publish your entry photograph on evertonfc.com
5. The prize does not include travel to or from the ground.
6. Competition open to all UK residents over the age of 11 with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Everton FC, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
7. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The competition closes at 12pm on Thursday 1 May 2014 and winners will be notified via social media or email.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
12. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
13. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com