Fresh from signing a two-year contract extension earlier this week, goalkeeper Tim Howard sat down with evertontv on Friday to discuss his new deal.
The goalkeeper described how the decision to put pen-to-paper was a simple one and how Everton has become his "life, passion and home".
In the video above you will also hear the 35-year-old discuss:
- His delight at penning the new deal
- The influence of manager Roberto Martinez
- Why he feels something special is happening at Goodison Park
- The prospect of playing into his late 30s and how he's still got things to learn
- The constant pressure supplied by his understudies
- His gratitude to Everton's defenders
Watch the video above now or, if you are using the Official Everton App, navigate to the 'Video' section.
The Early Bird deadline for 2014/15 Season Tickets is midnight on Tuesday.
Don't miss out on the great discounts available. To secure your seat for all 19 of next season's Barclays Premier League home games, click here
or call 0871 663 1878*
Alternatively, visit the Park End Box Office at Goodison Park or Everton Two in Liverpool One.