Everton Football Club have been working with EA SPORTS to bring Blues an exclusive limited edition cover for the new FIFA 14 game.
The Club recently agreed a new two-year partnership with the gaming giants and the latest version of the popular FIFA series not only features Everton players more lifelike than ever before, but Goodison Park has had the full digital treatment to become a featured stadium.
For your chance to win a signed copy of the game all you have to do is correctly guess which three players are featured on the Everton cover.
To enter, simply head to Twitter and tweet both @Everton and @EASPORTSFIFA using the hashtag #EvertonFIFA14 naming your three players.
The winner will be chosen at random from correct entries received by 12 September and will win:
- A copy of FIFA 14 (either PS3 or Xbox).
- An exclusive Everton cover signed by all 3 cover stars.
- A retro EA SPORTS t-shirt.
- An EA SPORTS IPhone 5 cover.
To find out more about EA SPORTS FIFA 14 and to pre-order FIFA 14 today visit http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa. Fans who purchase FIFA 14 ‘Ultimate Edition’ on Xbox 360 or PS3™ will receive access to 24 FIFA Ultimate Team gold packs - one per week for 24 weeks - to help build their Ultimate Team*. Like at www.facebook.com/easportsfifa, or follow on Twitter @EASPORTSFIFA for all the up-to-date information.
Terms and Conditions
• The winner will receive the game week commencing 23rd September – subject to availability.
• The winner can choose to receive either one (1) PlayStation 3 copy of FIFA 14 with a signed Everton cover ; or one (1) Xbox 360 copy of FIFA 14 with a signed Everton cover.
• Correct entries will be collated after the closing date and a winner picked at random
• Entries limited to three per Twitter account.
• Any entry, which does not comply with the rules, may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of EA. EA is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, misdirected entries, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, garbled, delayed electronic or other communications or other technical problems related to mobile entries. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of delivery.
• The Promoters of this prize draw is Everton FC and Electronic Arts, Onslow House, Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey GU14TN.