Next Match:

Stoke City (H) Fri 26 Dec 2014, 15:00, Barclays Premier League

No Further Bids

by Matthew Gamble @efc_mattgamble

Roberto Martinez says Everton have received no further bids for their players.

The Blues dismissed an offer from Manchester United for two players last week and no further bids have arrived.

Martinez told evertontv: "We're still in the same position we were a few days ago. The concentration now is on West Brom, the opening game of the campaign at Goodison."

>> To buy tickets to Everton v West Brom, click here now. For corporate hospitality, click here. 

Related Tags

evertontv

View More
  • Southampton 3 - 0 Everton - 5 Minute Highlights
    0
  • Southampton 3 - 0 Everton - 20 Minute Highlights
    0
  • Naismith on Southampton
    0
  • Phil Jagielka on Southampton
    0
  • Martinez on Southampton
    0
  • Sharpy's Half Season Ticket Surprise
    0

EvertonLive

View More
  • Today, 18:02

    REACTION: Roberto Martinez said his side paid the price for poor defending following the defeat at St Mary's: evertonfc.com/news/2014/12/2…

  • Today, 17:30

    REPORT: An own goal, plus strikes from Pelle and Yoshida resign the Blues to defeat at St Mary's: evertonfc.com/fixtures/2010-…

  • Today, 17:20

    Martinez: “We had a good result on Monday and wanted to follow that up. This is a setback and now we need to get ready for Stoke at home.”

  • Today, 17:19

    Martinez: “The way we defended balls and crosses into our box was disappointing. It was a day when nothing went in our favour.#EFC#EFC