Saturday 2 February, 2013 will see Everton battle with Aston Villa - the most-played fixture in English football’s top-flight.
The date is also the official 25th anniversary of Everton in the Community’s inception and to celebrate the occasion the Club’s official charity is offering 11 lucky boys and girls between the ages of five and 12 a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lead the Blues out at Goodison Park.
As well as walking out on the hallowed turf that has been home to the Blues for over 125 years, the lucky youngsters will enjoy:
- An exclusive VIP visit to, and tour of, Everton’s top-of-the-range training complex Finch Farm.
- A training session from one of the Club’s top coaches.
A healthy lunch in the canteen, before being driven back to Goodison on an official team coach.
After the training ground workout, the lucky 11 will:
- Meet their heroes two hours prior to kick-off.
- Take part in a group mascot team photo in full Everton kit provided by the Club.
- Accompany a first-team player onto the pitch in front of 40,000 spectators.
The cost of package is £850 plus VAT and includes three match tickets - one of which is for the mascot - as well as a mention in the matchday programme.
All proceeds raised from this fantastic offer will go to Everton in the Community, as it endeavours to raise £1million during its silver jubilee celebrations.
To purchase a package, please contact Carena Duffy on 0151 530 5260 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.