Kevin Campbell has been confirmed as the special guest at Everton's extra derby hospitality package.
The offering includes a meal at Liverpool's Hilton Hotel, where Super Kev will be in attendance.
The former striker is an Everton derby legend after scoring the winning goal the last time the Blues won at Anfield.
A number of hospitality places for the 28 October fixture remain available but fans are urged to book quickly to avoid disappointment.
Included in the package is:
- Seating in the front rows of the main stand.
- Pre and post-match hospitality at the Hilton Hotel, Liverpool.
- Coach transport to and from the Hilton Hotel, Liverpool.
- Four complimentary drinks.
- Two-course brunch.
- A place at a Player of the Month Lunch of your choice.
- Matchday programme.
If you are interested in enjoying one of the season’s premier fixtures with our optimum hospitality experience, places cost £155 (inc VAT) per person. Availability is limited so don’t delay in registering your interest.
Call 0151 530 5300 to speak to a member of the team.