Next Match:

Crystal Palace (A) Sat 31 Jan 2015, 15:00, Barclays Premier League

Bid Accepted For Pienaar

by Andy Lewis @efc_andylewis

David Moyes has confirmed Everton have accepted an offer for Steven Pienaar.

He said two bids had been received for the South African but one was knocked back.

Pienaar is out of contract in the summer and has turned down the offer of a new deal at Goodison Park.

Moyes said: “We have had two offers – one of which has been accepted – and we have given permission for his representatives to speak to the club involved.”

Asked if Pienaar would be involved in Sunday’s Merseyside derby, Moyes added: “At the moment I would think so."

Related Tags

evertontv

View More
  • Classic Highlights: Everton 4-0 Crystal Palace
    0
  • Everton U21s 3-3 Fulham U21s
    0
  • Crystal Palace 1-3 Everton: 21 August 2004
    0
  • Besic Adjusting To Premier League Life
    0
  • Skipper Kenny Hails Young Blues
    0
  • Unsworth Proud Of U21s Character
    0

EvertonLive

View More