Stuck with what to buy your football mad family? As the festive season fast approaches, why not purchase a Match Break as the perfect Christmas gift certain to get top scores for any Everton fan?
With Everton set to take on Birmingham at home over the Christmas holidays, you could secure a seat for your loved one with a Match Break from Thomas Cook Sport.
Starting at just £79 per person, a Match Break includes a match ticket and overnight accommodation in a choice of hotels.
What’s more, in the build up to Christmas you can guarantee a seat at any Everton home game this season with Thomas Cook Sport. Match Breaks for all of Everton’s fixtures for the 2010/11 season are available online at www.thomascooksport.com or by calling 0844 800 9900.*
And in the spirit of the season of goodwill, anyone who books a Match Break with Thomas Cook Sport before 25 December will automatically be entered into a prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a money-can’t-buy Everton shirt, signed by the first team.
To be in with a chance of winning, call 0844 800 9900 or visit www.thomascooksport.com and book your Match Break now!
Danny Talbot, managing director of Thomas Cook Sport, said: “Christmas is always an exciting part of the football season, with many crucial fixtures and points to be won. A Thomas Cook Sport Match Break is not only the perfect festive gift but allows football fans to make sure they don’t miss the sought after games throughout the season.”
The perfect present for any football fanatic, Thomas Cook Sport also offers Match Break vouchers, enabling the receiver to select the game they wish to see.
Thomas Cook Sport is the UK’s leading sports tour operator and official travel partner to many of the Premier League’s top clubs.
Where will you be? Secure your Match Break by visiting www.thomascooksport.com.
*Dates of fixtures may be subject to change by the FA and stock availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following sets out the terms and conditions are between you and The Promoter, either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com
2. Prize is an Everton FC replica shirt, signed by the first team.
3. Competition is open to those aged 18 and over.
4. Competition is open to the Lead Passenger on the booking who purchased the 2010/11 Match Breaks in accordance with Match Break Terms and Conditions http://www.thomascooksport.com/Terms-and-Conditions with Thomas Cook Sport before 25 December 2010.
5. The competition is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents with the exception of employees of Everton FC, Thomas Cook Sport Ltd or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The competition closes on 25 December 2010 at 17:00 and a winner will be selected at random by Thomas Cook Sport and notified no later than 7 January 2011.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.