Anybody considering purchasing a mascot package for one of the Blues’ matches could do worse than select the upcoming game against Arsenal.
That way, you could enjoy the fact that the fee would be going to a good cause.
The Club has donated a package for the game to Everton in the Community with the £499 cost going towards continuing the good work of the organisation.
For £499, your child could experience a once in a life time opportunity at Goodison Park and receive:
• VIP behind the scenes tour of the ground.
• A full Everton kit.
• An opportunity to meet Everton players.
• Walk out with the players for the game.
• Three tickets to see the game.
• Group mascot picture taken pitch side.
• A mention in the match day programme.
Terms and conditions apply. Children must be between 5- 12 years of age to take part. For more information or to book this fantastic package please call 0151 530 5260.
Everton in the Community was formed in 1988 and became a registered charity in June 2004, with the mission to initiate and deliver a range of engaging sports-related activities, programmes and schemes with the aim of making a difference to the lives of people on Merseyside.