Lucozade Sport Competition Terms And Conditions
Lucozade Sport Arsenal Hospitality Competition Terms And Conditions
1. Open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of the Promoter, evertondirect.evertonfc.com, Everton or anyone professionally associated with the draw.
2. There will be a maximum of three winners who will each receive a pair of VIP tickets to the fixture Everton v. Arsenal game on Wednesday 28th November 2012 and one case of Lucozade Sport.
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
4. Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed.
5. The closing date for entries is 2.30pm on Monday 26th November 2012. Each correct entry will be entered into a draw where the winner will be selected by means of a random draw. Each winner will be notified within 3 hours of the closing date by telephone. Each winner will have 24 hours to reply to their notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize and the Promoter may, in its discretion, choose to award the prize to an alternative winner.
6. Match dates are subject to schedule changes. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. Rights of entry to sporting events are reserved to venue owners.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
8. All applicable taxes, insurance, transfers, travel, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades etc.) are the sole responsibility of each participant.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
10. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and is legally binding.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
14. The winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
15. Winners' names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to ‘Results - Fast Track, Southside 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 6QT.
16. Each entrant assumes all risks inherent to prize acceptance and sporting activity. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury, death or other circumstances suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
18. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these competition rules.
20. This competition shall be governed by English law.
20. Promoter of this competition is GlaxoSmithKline UK Limited, 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS
LUCOZADE, LUCOZADE SPORT and the Arc device are registered trade marks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.