Extended highlights available in the UK and EU from midnight tonight GMT.
If you are having problems listening to the live commentary, please read our troubleshooting guide.
- Try refreshing the page by pressing F5
- Close the page, ensure you are logged in to evertonfc.com and reopen the live commentary link
- If you are having problems logging in, please clear your browser's cache and try again
- Ensure your computer has the latest version of Flash installed - click here to download
- Please be aware that commentary only begins shortly before kick off and may not continue through half time
- On iOS and Android, we recommend using WiFi if your connection is not at least 3G. Please bear in mind that 3G is a broad term and some devices displaying 3G may still be running a slow connection.
- On iOS Android, refreshing the page may also help resolve problems.
- Some devices which run Android can behave in different ways, i.e giving automatic priority to download apps (this can be amended in settings). When offered the choice, use the default video player, or software such as VLC for the best results.