2012/13 Ground Regulations
18. Anyone who is guilty of insulting or improper conduct towards the match officials will be removed from the Ground.
19. Any person receiving an Official Caution or found guilty in a Court of Law of an offence involving racist behaviour or abuse against any spectator, official or player will be banned from all future football matches at Goodison Park.
20. With the exception of persons authorised by the Club management and press representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, no person may bring into the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any other information or data in relation to a match or the Ground save with a special authorization in writing by the Club Management. Copyright in any unauthorized recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Club.
21. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are for personal and private use only.
22. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club management are permitted to offer for sale or distribute on Club premises any newspaper, magazine, advertising material or other article.
23. CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground and the Club may itself use or pass to the Police or any Football Authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
24. The section of the Ground reserved for visiting supporters will be utilised for that purpose only unless the Club decides otherwise after consultation with the Police and Local Authority.
25. Only those lotteries promoted and conducted on behalf of the Club are permitted inside the Ground.
26. Persons failing to comply with instructions from a steward, police officer, or other authorised agent of the club will be ejected from the ground.
27. PERSONS ARE ADMITTED TO THIS GROUND SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GROUND REGULATIONS AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AND THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE/FA PREMIER LEAGUE. ENTRY TO THE GROUND SHALL CONSTITUTE THEIR UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE.
THE CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ITS SERVANTS, AGENTS AND POLICE TO REMOVE FROM THIS GROUND ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS, OR WHOSE PRESENCE WITHIN THE GROUND IS, OR COULD REASONABLY BE CONSTRUED AS CONSTITUTING, A SOURCE OF DANGER, NUISANCE OR ANNOYANCE TO ANY OTHER PERSON.