2012/13 Ground Regulations
12. a. Any person who is convicted of a criminal offence and the Police Force in the relevant area advise the Club that this was committed whilst on the way to or returning from a match involving Everton Football Club, the Board reserve the right to consider the facts of such a conviction and if thought appropriate, may ban that person from all future matches played at Goodison Park.
b. Everton Football Club may consider a "Club Ban" on any person convicted or receiving a formal caution for a football related offence whereby this is likely to detract from the good name of the Football Club. This applies irrespective of the issue of a Domestic Banning Order. The Club may also consider a "Club Ban" in respect of any person ejected from Goodison Park. In every instance a "Club Ban" will be imposed on any person convicted or receiving a formal caution for an offence of a racist nature or ejected from Goodison Park for such behaviour. Everton Football Club will determine the length of any Club Ban.
13. Smoking is prohibited in ALL parts of the Stadium. Anyone found in breach of this rule will be subject to the Club's disciplinary procedures. IT MAY RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GROUND, WHICH MAY LEAD TO POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY SEASON TICKET (WITHOUT REIMBURSEMENT) AND OTHER BENEFITS.
14. PERSISTANT STANDING IN SEATED AREAS WHILST PLAY IS IN PROGRESS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND COULD RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GROUND, WHICH MAY LEAD TO POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY SEASON TICKET (WITHOUT REIMBURSEMENT) AND OTHER BENEFITS.
15. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places at all times are strictly forbidden. The climbing of stands or any other structures within the Ground is strictly forbidden. Any person who persistently contravenes this Regulation will be ejected from the Ground.
16. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the Ground.
17. Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Club will be prosecuted.