2012/13 Ground Regulations
Everton Football Club
T: 0871 663 1878*
Capacity for 2012/13 Season: 40,221
1.The Club management reserves the right of admission to the Ground. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a Domestic Banning Order.
2. All matches will be played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Football Association and the Football League/FA Premier League and the Laws of the Game, and with such rules and regulations as Everton Football Club may make from time to time.
3. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
4.The Club management also reserves the right to refuse admission to the ground to, or to eject from the ground, any person who refuses to be searched by any steward, servant or agent of the Club or any Police officer.
5. Areas exclusively for the use of home or visiting supporters are clearly marked and any supporter attempting to enter the wrong area will be refused admission, or if found within the wrong area, may be ejected from the ground.
6. All persons entering the Ground must pay for admission or hold a valid match ticket. Persons issued with a ticket for a specific seat must occupy that seat unless instructed otherwise by a steward or other authorised agent of the club.
7. In the event of a match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the Club management or in accordance with the Club's Customer Charter. This is the subject to a time limitation, the details of which are obtainable from the Everton Fan Centre. Persons entering the ground are advised to retain their ticket stub, as this may be required to be produced at a later date.
8. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, laser devices, air horns, knives, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any articles that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are not permitted within the Ground.
9. The moving from one area of the Ground to another without the permission of a Steward, Police Officer or other authorized agent of the Club is strictly forbidden.
10. Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985, the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Domestic Banning Order being issued: -
- Attempting to enter the ground or being inside the ground whilst drunk;
- Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container used for holding such liquor, when entering the ground or in a public area of the ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
11. The following are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended by the Football (Offences and Disorder) Act 1999
- the throwing of any object within the ground without lawful authority or excuse
- the chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature
- the use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language
- the entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse